Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Three Years Ago

It all started three years ago when I found out I was pregnant.  My husband and I have been trying for a couple of months and we finally hit the jackpot in August.  I was extremely excited and I didn't know if I should start telling people or wait until the three month mark, but I knew that I could never keep my mouth shut.

It was that day that I promised my self to become a supermom, but little did I know that once my son grows up I will hide in the bathroom for 45 minutes to clear my mind, even though I said I would never do that.  I will take him out to the garden to run around so I can tire him out and have him sleep early, so I can have the night to my self.

This blog is about my parenting, cooking and everything else in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment